Peter's User Page - title with a DISPLAYTITLE
My personal bug watch :
- User:PeterSampson/Bug testing
- User:PeterSampson/Bug watch
- User:PeterSampson/Mixer Board issues
- User:PeterSampson/Scrubbing issues
Just to remind me how to use "span title" to alter the hover text for a page link (useful when a DISPLAYTITLE is in play)
External article on LP conversion
- This article used to be linked to from the Audio Restoration page. I changed that link to go to the Manual's workflow tutorial - but I'm keeping this link as a book-mark.
Spectral Selection and editing with Sync-lock
Because I always forget how to access this for editing
Draft Proposal shell
just to save me recreating this each time:
User:PeterSampson/Proposal: draft shell ...
Draft tutorial for fluff repair
Page title is purely a working-title subject to amendment prior to publication.
Just to remind me how to do gray formatting .