From Audacity Wiki
Revision as of 11:18, 6 March 2010 by Galeandrews (Separate "recent changes" for "patches awaiting triage")
|This page has some URLs of 'canned queries' that show selected lists of bugs
Tip: This table contains clickable links to many useful subsets of the "awaiting developer fix" bug list. You can bookmark it and any other tables like it and it can also be reached easily from any page in Audacity's Bugzilla by clicking on the Audacity icon.
|Open Bugs*||Awaiting Developer Fix|
|PX||P1 only||P1 bugs prevent any release, including beta.|
|P1 to P2||P2 only||P2 bugs prevent a stable release.|
|P1 to P3||P3 only||P3 bugs must be release noted.|
|P1 to P4||P4 only||P4 and P5 bugs are not release noted.|
|All Open Bugs||P5 only|
* Bugs which have had a fix applied by a developer remain OPEN until RESOLVED by QA.
- Fix made by developer, not yet resolved by QA
- Moonphase or Heisenbug
- Enhancement Requests
- Platform Specific
- All awaiting fix by developer
Not strictly bug lists...
- Bug Type and Priority. This is showing open bugs. It is possibly the best table for getting an overview of the kinds of live bugs we have.
- Status and Priority. This is showing both open and closed bugs. It shows, for example, that we tend to close a higher proportion of high priority bugs than lower priority bugs.
- Status and Bug Type. This is showing open and closed bugs. It shows, for example, that summary issues tend to stay open.