From Audacity Wiki
|Audacity now tracks bugs and agreed enhancement issues on our Bugzilla. This page has links to Bugzilla queries listing bugs in different ways.
- Table of issues awaiting fix or review by Priority and Bug Type (also available from the Audacity icon on Bugzilla)
- Latest alpha development builds of Audacity
- Ask for a Bugzilla account if you are a developer or bug watcher, or want to contribute patches to fix bugs
Tip: For easy access, bookmark any links in these bug lists!
Latest Changes for:
Bugs by Priority
|Open Bugs*||Awaiting Developer Fix|
|PX||P1 only||P1 bugs prevent any release, including beta.|
|P1 to P2||P2 only||P2 bugs prevent a stable release.|
|P1 to P3||P3 only||P3 bugs must be release noted.|
|P1 to P4||P4 only||P4 and P5 bugs are not release noted.|
|All Open Bugs||P5 only|
* Bugs which have had a fix applied by a developer remain OPEN until RESOLVED by QA.
- Fix made by developer, not yet resolved by QA
- Moonphase or Heisenbug
- Enhancement Requests
- Platform Specific
- All awaiting fix or review by developer
Not strictly bug lists...
- Bug Type and Priority. This is showing open bugs. It is possibly the best table for getting an overview of the kinds of live bugs we have.
- Status and Priority. This is showing both open and closed bugs. It shows, for example, that we tend to close a higher proportion of high priority bugs than lower priority bugs.
- Status and Bug Type. This is showing open and closed bugs. It shows, for example, that summary issues tend to stay open.