Difference between revisions of "Bug testing workbench"
From Audacity Wiki
(*P3 [https://bugzilla.audacityteam.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2778 2778] - In German in the Erzeugen menu (Generator menu) "Silence..." is untranslated - RESOLVED FIXED)
(→To be tested: *P1 [https://bugzilla.audacityteam.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2754 2754] - Change Tempo & Pitch and Sliding Stretch with selected audio in negative time crash Audacity on windows (error on Mac))
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
==To be tested ==
==To be tested ==
Revision as of 11:10, 15 May 2021
This page is a workbench for testing bugs that have been fixed by developers.
See the Talk page for bugs resolved in earlier releases.
- P2 2663 - Audacity can make unwanted moves of toolbars
Parked - because I don't have the wherewithal to test these
To be tested
- P1 2754 - Change Tempo & Pitch and Sliding Stretch with selected audio in negative time crash Audacity on windows (error on Mac)
What's to be done about this/these
- P2 2700 - "Failed to open the project database"
- P2 2732 - Faux recovery offered on launch (very moonphase)
- P2 2734 - Apply macro may not create the macro-output folder in the source directory
The Bugs tested so far on Windows and that look to be good to go so far on W10 - still to be tested on macOS and Linux
The Bugs to be tested on macOS
The Bugs tested so far on Mac and that look to be good to go so far on macOS still to be tested on Windows and Linux
The Bugs tested so far and that look to be good to go so far on W10 and macOS still to be tested on Linux
- P4 2466 - Linux: Filter Curve EQ GUI far too wide
Archive this list to the Talk page on release.
- P1 2772 - Audacity crashes after failing to open corrupt project
- P2 2339 - On second run of Audacity "Filter Curve EQ" gets changed to "Filter Curve..." in the Effect menu
- P2 2758 - Linux: No support for Jack Audio System
- P2 2741 - Msgctxt feature of translation not working
- P2 2743 - The first use of the "window" command in LOF files is ignored by Audacity
- P2 2747 - The Macros output directory is in the top section in audacity.cfg
- P3 2671 - ENH: "Show track name as overlay" cannot be turned on from main menus
- P3 2778 - In German in the Erzeugen menu (Generator menu) "Silence..." is untranslated
- P4 1309 - Paste with sync-lock can give error message but still do something
- P4 1406 - Undoing envelope points by shortcut with mouse down creates spurious undo entries
- P4 2759 - Failed Macro command leaves empty undo item in history
- P5 1091 - Spectral Edit effects may have unpredictable results
- P1 2745 - Exiting Audacity with a never saved project takes massively longer in 3.0.2 than 3.0.0
- P1 2775 - Audacity can crash when exporting some FFmpeg types (when FFmpeg library not updated)
- P1 2776 - Wrong unhelpful error message when importing FFmpeg audio files
- P2 2715 - (Japanese) Crash on pressing any key