Bug testing workbench
Some DEVEL FIXMADE bugs get "parked" by me as they involve downloading plug-ins from sites I know nothing about - I am not prepared to risk that.
See the Talk page for bugs resolved in earlier releases.
Parked - because I don't have the wherewithal to test these
To be tested
- P1 2668 - Audacity fails to report incompatible/future file versions - works on W10 & Mac - but residual for no help button
- P1 2669 - Win: Save As can be used to overwrite the existing project without warning
- P2 2665 - Docimage script now runs ahead and stalls - I haven't the Foggiest idea of how to test this
What's to be done about this/these
The Bugs tested so far on Windows and that look to be good to go so far on W10 - still to be tested on macOS and Linux
The Bugs to be tested on macOS
The Bugs tested so far on Mac and that look to be good to go so far on macOS still to be tested on Windows and Linux
The Bugs tested so far and that look to be good to go so far on W10 and macOS still to be tested on Linux
- P3 761 - Linux: VST presets correct extension no longer offered in file name/no longer added if omitted
- P4 1971 - Linux: Scriptables screenshot command only grab a small rectangle of window - Needs a retest after fix for Bug 2618