Bug testing workbench
Some DEVEL FIXMADE bugs get "parked" by me as they involve downloading plug-ins from sites I know nothing about - I am not prepared to risk that.
See the Talk page for bugs resolved in earlier releases.
None, well not yet anyway ...
Parked - because I don't have the wherewithal to test these
- P4 2684 - Bitrot for Docimage script - well above my nerd-grade
To be tested
- P1 2698 - Noise Gate fails silently if "hold" is non-zero
- P3 2524 - Macros "Cancel" button is confusing - doesn't do "what it says on the tin"
What's to be done about this/these
The Bugs tested so far on Windows and that look to be good to go so far on W10 - still to be tested on macOS and Linux
The Bugs to be tested on macOS
The Bugs tested so far on Mac and that look to be good to go so far on macOS still to be tested on Windows and Linux
The Bugs tested so far and that look to be good to go so far on W10 and macOS still to be tested on Linux
- P2 2697 - Linux: AUP3 projects use incorrect char size on "differently" configured wxWidgets
- P1 2706 - Win: Vocal Reduction and Isolation most options fail
- P2 2696 - Metadata Editor: changed size is not remembered/restored on next use
- P4 2690 - Move the actual build information to the top of the build information tab