Bug testing workbench
From Audacity Wiki
This page is a workbench for testing bugs that have been fixed by developers.
See the Talk page for bugs resolved in earlier releases.
- P2 2663 - Audacity can make unwanted moves of toolbars
Parked - because I don't have the wherewithal to test these
To be tested
- P2 2769 - Nyquist effects cannot extend length of selected audio
- P4 2808 - Nyquist GATE function limits floor level to -60 dB
- P3 2782 - 8-bit FLAC samples are not imported correctly
What's to be done about this/these
- P2 2734 - Apply macro may not create the macro-output folder in the source directory
- P4 2763 - Certain Scriptables in Extra menu don't push Undo stack - it's for Paul as original reporter to decide whether he agrees the supposed residual is not a bug.
The Bugs tested so far on Windows and that look to be good to go so far on W10 - still to be tested on macOS and Linux
The Bugs to be tested on macOS
The Bugs tested so far on Mac and that look to be good to go so far on macOS still to be tested on Windows and Linux
The Bugs tested so far and that look to be good to go so far on W10 and macOS still to be tested on Linux
Archive this list to the Talk page on release.
- P2 379 - Nyquist scripts that trigger Nyquist exit (e.g. random(0)) exit audacity without saving