Bug testing workbench
Some DEVEL FIXMADE bugs get "parked" by me as they involve downloading plug-ins from sites I know nothing about - I am not prepared to risk that.
See the Talk page for bugs resolved in earlier releases.
- P2 2663 - Audacity can make unwanted moves of toolbars
Parked - because I don't have the wherewithal to test these
To be tested
- P2 2743 - The first use of the "window" command in LOF files is ignored by Audacity
- P2 2747 - The Macros output directory is in the top section in audacity.cfg
What's to be done about this/these
- P2 2700 - "Failed to open the project database"
- P2 2732 - Faux recovery offered on launch (very moonphase)
- P2 2734 - Apply macro may not create the macro-output folder in the source directory
The Bugs tested so far on Windows and that look to be good to go so far on W10 - still to be tested on macOS and Linux
The Bugs to be tested on macOS
The Bugs tested so far on Mac and that look to be good to go so far on macOS still to be tested on Windows and Linux
The Bugs tested so far and that look to be good to go so far on W10 and macOS still to be tested on Linux
- P1 2745 - Exiting Audacity with a never saved project takes massively longer in 3.0.2 than 3.0.0
- P2 2715 - (Japanese) Crash on pressing any key