From Audacity Wiki
Revision as of 14:21, 18 April 2018 by PeterSampson (removing repetition - this stuff is all on the front page)
Peter 17Mar18: ToDo-1 this page will need some attention to deal with pages XFRd to the Manual - but only after 2.3.0 release.
|Our Tips pages comprise tips on particular aspects of working with Audacity and your hardware. Following these will greatly enhance your day-to-day experience of using Audacity.
Selected Tips pages sorted by topic
- Hardware influence on recording quality
- AudioBook Mastering
- Recording from Cassette and Cassette Deck Magnetization
- Recording from microphones:
- No waveform recorded
- Recording cursor stuck
- Clipping (distortion of louder sounds)
- Skips (bits of audio missing)
- One stereo channel very quiet
- Noise at regular intervals
- Poor quality/tracks drifting apart when recording against other tracks
- Speed variations in recording
Complete alphabetical list of Tips pages (autogenerated)
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.