Difference between revisions of "CreatedUsingAudacity"
(remove spare line)
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
* '''4D Records''' is yet another netlabel for exclusive electronic music, specially for ambient, chillout, downtempo and other music and also art. All music will be released mastered and in 16bit WAV / CD (44100Hz stereo) quality only - all for free under a Creative Commons license. -- http://4drecords.wordpress.com
* '''4D Records''' is yet another netlabel for exclusive electronic music, specially for ambient, chillout, downtempo and other music and also art . All music will be released mastered and in 16bit WAV / CD (44100Hz stereo) quality only - all for free under a Creative Commons license. -- http://4drecords.wordpress.com
Revision as of 13:25, 20 March 2011
|Users are invited to add links here to audio they've created using Audacity.
|We do it as well...|
http://minorninth.com contains original pop and jazz music written by Dominic Mazzoni, recorded, edited, and mixed using Audacity. Dominic is our Lead Developer!
Futurabanda Punk Rock (now extinct!) used Audacity for many stages of the recording process, and they release using the Creative-Commons BY-SA 2.5-ar license.
Listen to some MP3 and OGG files by the band. Our System Administrator, Arturo "Buanzo" Busleiman, is a member of the band.
Buanzo also publishes some electronic music at: NO CARRIER's Soundcloud page
- 4D Records is yet another netlabel for exclusive electronic music, specially for ambient, chillout, downtempo and other music and also art and samples. All music will be released mastered and in 16bit WAV / CD (44100Hz stereo) quality only - all for free under a Creative Commons license. -- http://4drecords.wordpress.com
- Steve Pethel is a singer-songwriter and is slowly returning the sound of grunge from South Carolina. His songs have gotten popular on MySpace, YouTube, and other places on the internet. You can hear his recordings with Audacity here at http://www.myspace.com/stevepethelmusic or http://www.reverbnation.com/stevepethel
- Trend is a band from Brazil. We released our first EP in multi-track format, so you can hear each instrument separately. You can download it at http://www.myspace.com/trendonline.
- Every song from the New Orleans based group, Unauthorized Personel, is recorded using Audacity! Check out their songs on myspace!!
- Every song by this small Electronica/Chiptune/Rock act under the name Handshake Hills records & mixes the songs with Audacity. (Currently one song there "Super Mario Bros Theme Song" uses the Audacity name).
- Ashy Macbean's sounds are all produced exclusively on Audacity. Have a wee listen and let me know what you think.
- All the songs on Scottish-based Indie band Harley Quinn are recorded through a 4-track with extensive mixing in Audacity. Audacity is a handy tool in basic mixing, but a real gem when it comes to mixing actual songs. If you reach the page, please leave a comment as we're always looking for other Audacity users!
All the tracks of ORIGINS new release, "Anthrosects in Effigy EP" were recorded with an 8 track mixer into Audacity. Sample and Download all the songs for free!
- Piemerican Records
Every release on Piemerican Records has used Audacity, which includes over 500 tracks spanning over 40 hours of music. (Electronic, Experimental & Comedy)
- Myspace.com/HaveNCredible for op-ed commentary Hiphop and HiphopUnradio.net the home of the Trifecta of the Moment! All songs mixed with Audacity!
- The Orangutan mad! He plays funky folkadelic electronica recorded on Audacity, but he has no fans. He want you listen.
- I record music for multiple bands of mine using Audacity. Audacity is a great alternative to applications like Garage Band and Sony Acid Pro. You can listen to my stuff at each band's link:
- I recorded this live rap concert by the Fingerprint Records artists http://www.fingerprint-records.com in Lansing, MI on April 4, 2005 via TASCAM and bounced it to Audacity. Here's a bunch of the mp3s
- All the songs I make are completely recorded and mixed in audacity, you can listen to them here. Personally, I recommend "Snail Shell" (just for the weird vocal effect), "Soldier Girl" (For the sheer number of vocal harmonies), and "She's an Angel" (Listen for the acapella break in the last chorus)
- http://www.bloodkeg.com contains music and videos created by my friends and I. The recordings by the group Going Deaf were edited with Audacity.
- Ever hear of podcasting? It's like Tivo-radio for your MP3 player. I produce our weekly show using Audacity.
- My flamenco radio show is created, mixed, etc. using only Audacity. It's simple, effective, and a lot of fun to use. Low-quality sound samples are available at the show's website.
- Audacity helps us trim and fade audio preview clips on the CD sales pages for the Masters of Harmony, a 130-voice mens a-capella group in Los Angeles.
- We do our podcasts with Audacity. We've been using since it's inception. I even record my records with it.
- Rustbelt Radio - a weekly radio program from the Pittsburgh Independent Media Center, airs Mondays on WRCT Pittsburgh 88.3FM (from CMU Campus) and other stations. The show is edited in pre-production each week by a team of producers, using Audacity exclusively on a wide variety of platforms.
- The Random Show - An almost-daily podcast ran direct from Washington D.C, with host Jon. The whole show is recorded and edited using Audacity. If you do listen, be sure to leave a comment on the site.
- All of the original sound effects that I have recorded and edited with Audacity (and licensed under Creative Commons Sampling Plus) can be found on 1=my page at the freesound project
- News from Neptune - all episodes of News from Neptune, a radio program about the news of the week and its coverage by the media, are recorded and edited using Audacity. All episodes of the show are archived and licensed to share.
- The music at http://www.wor-radio.com is edited using Audacity.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Macropode - Spoken versions of English Wikipedia articles. Recorded, edited and encoded to Ogg Vorbis entirely with Audacity. These recordings are encoded at a low bit-rate to favour small file size over high audio quality.
- Querubim are a young band consisting of 3 singers who are under 14 years old, combined. Whilst their first track, "I Love You, Harry Potter", was recorded in a studio, I've taken the lead singer, Miles' first own poetry and cleaned it up via Audacity before uploading it to MySpace. Here are the links if anyone is interested. Great to have such software available for use... http://www.querubim.co.uk and http://www.myspace.com/querubim
- ...Music that stirs the soul... Original instrumental piano and keyboard by Mark Bowers has been recorded, mixed and mastered wholly using Audacity. Check out his music at: www.MarkBowersMusic.com
- Greggo Greggo uses Audacity for everything in the recording realm of things! Greggo Greggo on Myspace!
- Freeville Music uses Audacity to record and edit Acoustic Open Mic Night at The Nines every Sunday night and webatize them as mp3 files. The recordings are featured on many myspace pages and Alex Pfundt even made a six song demo CD.
- Yung Dray Explicit Content! Audacity removed ALL static included in the recording within five minutes of installing the program, increasing the sound quality GREATLY!
- AmblyopiA is the name of an album by Jimi Pocius, of all-original rock music , much created/recorded exclusively with Audacity! there are free downloads/streams available of the preproduction demos here. NOTE: these are all DEMOS, not the finished projects, so expect some glitches, noise and 'orrible mixes! BTW:the AmblyopiA mis-spelling is intentional, i guess it freaks out the wiki!!! See also this page. Some of the songs have rather explicit lyrics...if you don't like that, or are a Bush administration supporter, you may prefer to avoid this page. The album will be done mostly with Audacity.....jimi pocius, AKA pinkjimiphoton
- The Grizzly Gazette, two year in a row winner of the NSPA Online Pacemaker award, the Pulitzer Prize of online high school journilism, mixes all of their music and audio files with Audacity.
- Every prerecorded version of "Weird Medicine with Doctor Steve" on XM Channel 202 is recorded with Audacity, as are all the production pieces and original music. See doctorsteve.com.
- Ryan Patrick - Since 2007, I have made all of my recordings using Audacity, including the free album on my page.(*Warning* foul language and subject matter is used)