I encourage users to add links to audio that they've created using Audacity.
- Piemerican Records Every release on Piemerican Records has used Audacity, which includes over 500 tracks spanning over 40 hours of music. (Electronic, Experimental & Comedy)
- Myspace.com/HaveNCredible Op-ed commentary Hiphop and HiphopUnradio.net Home of the Trifecta of the Moment! All songs mixed with Audacity!
- The Orangutan mad! He plays funky folkadelic electronica recorded on Audacity, but he has no fans. He want you listen.
- I record music for multiple bands of mine using Audacity. Audacity is a great alternative to applications like Garage Band and Sony Acid Pro. You can listen to my stuff at each band's link:
- I recorded this live rap concert by the Fingerprint Records artists http://www.fingerprint-records.com in Lansing, MI on April 4, 2005 via TASCAM and bounced it to Audacity. Here's a bunch of the mp3s.
- All the songs I make are completely recorded and mixed in audacity, you can listen to them here. Personally, I recommend "Snail Shell" (just for the weird vocal effect), "Soldier Girl" (For the sheer number of vocal harmonies), and "She's an Angel" (Listen for the acapella break in the last chorus).
- All DVDs listed on my page have audio tracks created with Audacity. The page is in Russian, sorry. Audacity proved to be useful for this task, with one exception: it has no usable numeric scales and inputs, so filtering out, to say, 50 Hz is a hairy task. DVDs announced on this page are non-commercial music recordings. Permissions to create and distribute those disks were obtained from the authors. All copyrights belong to authors.
- On the personal website of Ben Powers you can listen to tracks created with the help of Audacity. Some of the tracks even have creation journals! Click on my thumb to access the music!.
- http://minorninth.com/ contains original pop and jazz music written by Dominic Mazzoni, recorded, edited, and mixed using Audacity.
- http://www.bloodkeg.com contains music and videos created by my friends and I. The recordings by the group Going Deaf were edited with Audacity.
- Ever hear of podcasting? It's like Tivo-radio for your MP3 player. I produce our weekly show using Audacity
- Here's a few pages of some demos of songs i'm working on for my forthcoming album AmblyopiA. All are free to download, and every single one has at least been processed by Audacity. Most have been completely created using Audacity to record them. More songs can be found here:
http://songplanet.com/jimipocius or http://jimipocius.com . some of the songs have rather explicit lyrics...if you don't like that, or are a bush administration supporter, you may prefer to avoid this page. The album will be done mostly with Audacity.....jimi pocius, AKA pinkjimiphoton
- My flamenco radio show is created, mixed, etc using only Audacity. It's simple, effective, and a lot of fun to use. Low-quality sound samples are available at [www.flamencosantafe.com the show's website].
- Audacity helps us trim and fade audio preview clips on the CD sales pages for the Masters of Harmony, a 130-voice mens a-capella group in Los Angeles.
- We do our podcasts with Audacity. We've been using since it's inception. I even record my records with it.
- Rustbelt Radio - weekly radio program from the Pittsburgh Independent Media Center, airs Mondays on WRCT Pittsburgh 88.3FM (from CMU Campus) and other stations. The show is edited in pre-production each week by a team of producers, using Audacity exclusively on a wide variety of platforms.
- The Random Show - An almost-daily podcast ran direct from Washington D.C, with host Jon. The whole show is recorded and edited using Audacity. If you do listen, be sure to leave a comment on the site.
- All of the original sound effects that I have recorded and edited with Audacity (and licensed under Creative Commons Sampling Plus) can be found on my page at the freesound project.
- News from Neptune - all episodes of News from Neptune, a radio program about the news of the week and its coverage by the media, are recorded and edited using Audacity. All episodes of the show are archived and licensed to share.
- The music at http://www.wor-radio.com is editing using Audacity.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Macropode - Spoken versions of English Wikipedia articles. Recorded, edited and encoded to Ogg Vorbis entirely with Audacity. These recordings are encoded at a low bit-rate to favour small file size over high audio quality.
- Querubim are a young band consisting of 3 singers who are under 14 years old, combined. Whilst their first track, "I Love You, Harry Potter", was recorded in a studio, I've taken the lead singer, Miles' first own poetry and cleaned it up via Audacity before uploading it to MySpace. Here are the links if anyone is interested. Great to have such software available for use. http://www.querubim.co.uk and
- "...Music that stirs the soul..." Original instrumental piano and keyboard by Mark Bowers has been recorded, mixed and mastered wholly using Audacity. Check out his music at: www.MarkBowersMusic.com or www.MySpace.com/MarkBowers
- Greggo Greggo uses Audacity for everything in the recording realm of things! Greggo Greggo on Myspace!