GSoC 2008 - GridSizer Project
From Audacity Wiki
Drag and Drop roughly works for wxWindows and wxSizers. There is a test-application to have a look at the progress status. The code actually is sent http://www.hildensia.de/gsoc08
9th June 2008
Issues currently under discussion:
- It's probably going to be called TableCtrl, since it has qualities of both a sizer and a Window.
- Use of a global object (or static) for passing start of drag. Is this likely to cause a problem? Needs some investigation.
- Repaint not taking place when expected.
- Provision of standard methods such as swapping two items, so that the user of TableCtrl doesn't need to write them himself.
- Currently using drag-and-drop. Will we be able to get existing Audacity behaviour of swapping tracks without releasing the mouse button?
- Whether windows within windows within TableCtrl need to have the drag behavior, or just the first level?
- Behaviour of dragging when within a wxScrolledWindow.