Release Notes 2.3.0/Issues
From Audacity Wiki
|This page provides a detailed list of issues for Audacity 2.3.0
Known Major Issues at Release
Here are all the messages that can appear when options are selected...
- Audacity 2.3.0 requires the CPU to support the SSE2 instruction set which should be available on any Intel hardware produced after 2001 and any AMD hardware produced after 2003.
- 2.3.0 does not support Windows XP.
- You may try 2.2.2 on XP, but it is unsupported.
macOS / Mac OS X
- Audacity 2.3.0 is for Intel Macs running OS X 10.6 and later and macOS.
- There are legacy versions for older OS X at http://audacityteam.org/download/legacy-mac/.
- Linux support is tested on Ubuntu Linux.
- Audacity may compile on Gentoo, Debian, Mint.
- Audacity does not currently compile on SuSE Linux.
The controls below give a custom bug list. You can choose:
- Window, Mac or Linux bugs, OR all Open bugs, OR all bugs fixed in this release.
- Express interest in Accessibility, Translation, Enhancements, Workarounds, or 'any'. These bugs will be shown first.
- Express interest in low priority bugs. If so, these will be included in the first batch of bugs.