Release Notes 3.1.2
From Audacity Wiki
|Audacity 3.1.2 was released on xx. Nov 2021.
Changes and improvements since previous version
Audacity 3.1.2 is a hotfix release for Audacity 3.1.
It fixes the following bugs:
- Fixed UTF8 support in clip titles #2135
- Fixed data loss on joining clips #2123
- Fixed a crash with exporting resampled tracks #2136
- Fixed a crash when opening projects with very small double values #2128
Audacity is for Windows, Mac and Linux desktop machines. There is no version of Audacity for Android or iPhone.
- Audacity 3.1.x requires the CPU to support the SSE2 instruction set which should be available on any Intel hardware produced after 2001 and any AMD hardware produced after 2003.
- 3.1.x does not support Windows XP.
- You may try 2.2.2 on XP, but it is unsupported.
macOS / Mac OS X
- Audacity 3.1.x is for Intel Macs running OS X 10.7 and later and macOS.
- There are legacy versions for older OS X at http://audacityteam.org/download/legacy-mac/.
- Linux support is tested on Ubuntu Linux.
- Other Linux distributions should work, but aren't tested by the Audacity team.