Double Redirects are a redirect that point to another redirect. They don't work and should be corrected.
Each row below contains links to the first and second redirect, as well as the first line of the second redirect text. The second redirect usually gives the "real" target page. To fix the problem, click the link to the first redirect, then the edit tab and change the link to point to the link given on the second redirect.
Showing below up to 12 results in range #1 to #12.
- Alpha Test Team → Beta Test Team → New Builds Team
- GSoC Ideas (and http://www.audacityteam.org/wiki/index.php?title=More GSoC Ideas) → GSoC Ideas → GSoC Ideas 2021
- Preferences Improvements → Proposal Preferences Reorganisation → Completed Proposal Preferences Reorganisation
- Proposal Project Folder → Proposal Unitary Project → Completed: Proposal Unitary Project
- Graphic Design → Visual Consistency → GUI Design Guidelines
- Talk:Alpha Test Team → Talk:Beta Test Team → Talk:New Builds Team
- User talk:PeterSampson/Bug testing → Talk:Bug testing → Talk:Bug testing workbench
- Talk:CrashRecovery → Talk:Crash Recovery → Talk:Recovering crashes manually
- Talk:GSoC Ideas → Talk:GSoC Ideas 2019 → Talk:GSoC Ideas 2009
- Talk:Proposal Project Folder → Talk:Proposal Unitary Project → Talk:Completed: Proposal Unitary Project
- User:D1-1/GSoC Progress → User:GSoC 2009 - D1-1/GSoC Progress → GSoC 2009 - D1-1/GSoC Progress
- User talk:D1-1/GSoC Progress → User talk:GSoC 2009 - D1-1/GSoC Progress → Talk:GSoC 2009 - D1-1/GSoC Progress