ToDo: For DA Integration
From Audacity Wiki
This page is for keeping track of bugs in Dark Audacity integration into 2.2.0 development build. I'm hoping it will reduce the overhead in tracking bugs and requests for improvements
- Selection toolbar is inaccessible (does not respond to tabs normally and not read by Screen Readers)
- This is caused by theming the text. The fix is to support color warping (on/off) as an option, and with color warping on use the system settings for this control rather than faking it by new (colored) text items.
- On Linux Classic theme, the buttons are posterized
- This is caused by color warping from Windows default (bright) rather than from old default (darker). It will be fixed by using a darker default in the theme and color warping that to light on Windows.
- In Hi-Contrast theme the meter numbers are the same color as the meter
- The fix is probably to draw a contrasting background behind the numbers. An alternative might be to use two colors, one for when over green, and one for when over black.
- The pip on Mixer board is not rotated
- Will fix. Wasn't a problem in DA which had a round pip.
- Mac buttons in some themes (dark theme in particular) don't look good.
- Will fix.
- Tooltips for record-same-track and record-new-track don't update
- Not a DA bug, but made more obvious by DA. Fix to be done for both record and play.
- Old icon for record=append missing
- Will re-instate as an option.
- The ruler bar color can not be controlled independently of one of the selection colors
- These colors need to be split.
- Themes do not adapt (much) to system theme
- This is a big chunk of work, and won't be in 2.2.0. It is most relevant to the Hi-Contrast theme where users may set individual colors for many aspects. Doing this well entails extending the color warping.
- Old themes not usable with new ImageCache layout.