ToDo: Image Script
From Audacity Wiki
|Automation Progress: Image Script
- Very basics of capturing effects dialogs automatically.
- Menu Image Maps. Generation of the images, the image maps, tooltips and links.
- Now includes the top bar.
- Now hides the ext menus, unless we are showing Ext-Bar or Ext-Command.
- Optionally generates template of menu description pages.
- Added customisable Redirects so we can go to arbitrary pages.
- Added support for creation of command list
- Added support for standard and full key-binding information.
- Added support for extra annotations.
- Capturing preferences panels automatically.
- Script to crop and upload 190 track images.
- Boy that would have been tedious by hand!
- Using image Magick, magick mogrify -crop 1000x1000+101+0 -path ../Output *.png
- Then use python pwb upload2 C:/dir/Output "Cropped Track Panels"
- The 'easy' way to get the images was to create three wiki pages for the different croppings, and then from a browser save-web-complete
- Annotation script
- Python (or other) test script to generate all manual images
- Menu category (C++ program)
- Menu category (more maintainable version in WIT)
- Button category (using theme file-export)
- Toolbar category (using screenshot-tools)
- Toolbar category (more maintainable AND annotated version in WIT)
- Dialog Category
- Track Category (190 Tracks)
- Add timing info to output
- Master script to coordinate the others.
- Amalgamate sequential-step captures, rather than regenerate.
- Web page report with all image track captures.
- Button mogrification (e.g. showing different button states)
- Other dialogs.
- If we need to script their capture urgently we can use AutoHotKeys.
- Refinement to screenshot tool
- The focus/hover effects aren't for this time round.
- MIDI and Time tracks can only be done, currently, by loading existing projects.