ToDo: Theme Tweaks
From Audacity Wiki
Image Cache Tweaks
- Lighter highlighting in TCP per Bug 1681
- Highlight down for buttons as well as highlight up.
- More visible highlight on Classic.
- Larger image for thumbs on sliders, so that we can have big thumbs on hover.
- Fix number 7 on Note track.
- On the Light theme, the graphics for labels have a dark blue fill, and black outline, which makes the outlines difficult to see.
- Use const on ImageCache data (by Henricj)
- All cursor (line) colours themable
- Abolish many pens and brushes and use the dynamic one.
- Trawl all code for remaining hard coded images / colours.
- Rearrange cache to more logical order.
- Themable drop-downs for Device and Selection toolbars.
- Use black for numbers on Note track on the Dark and High Contrast themes. The MIDI note colours assume a dark colour for the font.
- In Note tracks (MIDI) most numbers on the channel toggles in the TCP are barely discernible.