This page is a collection of tutorials on doing various editing and conversion tasks in Audacity. Links to tutorials and resources in other languages are at the MultiLingual page.
- Vocal Removal There is no magic bullet to solve what is in theory an insoluble problem. In practice there are various ways to try and trick your ears into thinking you have succeeded.
- Mixing stereo tracks to mono in your Project
- Creating a simple voice and music Podcast with Audacity
- Splitting recordings into separate tracks for export as individual files thence burning to a multi-track CD.
- Audio Restoration
- Sanitising Speech Recordings Taken with portable audio player-recorders
- Click Removal for removing discrete clicks from vinyl records
- Noise Removal for removing steady noise like hum and hiss from all types of audio
Other Tutorials on the web:
from guidesandtutorials.com. Includes information on microphones and configuring Audacity on Windows.
- a fine general tutorial on all stages from recording and editing to publishing on the web, again from guidesandtutorials.com
mainly for Guitarists
YouTube has several
on the main Audacity website.