Peter's User Page - title with a DISPLAYTITLE
- Bug testing workbench
- User:PeterSampson/Bug watch
- User:PeterSampson/Metadata issues
- User:PeterSampson/Bugs with Manual pages placeholders
Interesting proposals for XFR to GitHub
- Proposal: Rationalizing where new tracks are created to aid usability and consistency
- Proposal: Render MIDI tracks to audio
- Proposal: Chris-like compressor - Chris-like compressor
- Proposal: Earlier Disk Over-run Warnings
- Proposal Timer Record Improvements Phase-2
- Proposal Improvements to the Timer Record time data-entry spinbox controls
- Proposal DC Offset removal - see also:
- Proposal Auto Detect Audio Device Changes
- Proposal Label Track Info
- Proposal Smart Help - Detailed context sensitive information on each configurable parameter in the preferences panel
- Proposal Graphic indicator of optimum recording level on the waveform display
- Proposal Improvement of Transport Toolbar
- Proposal Effect Presets
- Proposal Locking and/or Hiding Pan and Gain sliders
- Proposal: Reserved keys for custom key bindings
- Proposal Normalize & Amplify Consolidation
- Proposal: GUI Custom Resets for Toolbar Layouts
- Proposal Log / Linear Envelope Option
- ToDo: Unstick 'Stuck In a Mode' - bear traps, especially
- Stuck trying to create custom shortcuts.
- Time limited recording - this looks like a bug to me !
- When a selection is present (track selection or Timeline selection), using Record New Track (or when using Timer Record) Audacity will only record for the duration of the selection
- The Multiproject Wormcan
- User:PeterSampson/Sand-Box a Custom TOC
- QA Procedures overview
- DC archive
Just to remind me how to use "span title" to alter the hover text for a page link (useful when a DISPLAYTITLE is in play)
External article on LP conversion
- This article used to be linked to from the Audio Restoration page. I changed that link to go to the Manual's workflow tutorial - but I'm keeping this link as a book-mark.
Spectral Selection and editing with Sync-lock
Because I always forget how to access this for editing
Draft Proposal shell
just to save me recreating this each time:
User:PeterSampson/Proposal: draft shell ...
Just to remind me how to do gray formatting .