From Audacity Wiki
Vaughan Johnson has been an Audacity Team member since 2002.
- software developer (C++)
- Tech Leader (2006 - 2016)
- bursar and income developer (2006 – 2016)
- Release Manager for 15 released versions (2009 - 2015)
- Project Administrator for Audacity’s participation in Google Summer of Code 2008 and 2009
- time-warping effects Change Pitch/Tempo/Speed , including frequency-to-pitchname conversion, and flexible multi-format interfaces
- Timer Record
- Lyrics/Karaoke window
- Mixer Board view with per-track VU meters
- many improvements to underlying “block data” structure handling, for fast, efficient, and correct handling of audio data
- LADSPA effects support for Microsoft Windows ®
- Preview feature for all built-in effects, GUI changes to some other effects, improved error handling and history for effects
- Transport menu
- data security enhancements
- many other contributions in features and GUI
custom versions of Audacity for 3rd parties
- For UmixIt, added Lyrics/Karaoke window (with DominicMazzoni), Mixer Board view, per-project branding (logo, graphics, web links), and security enhancements to prevent virus transmission via maliciously modified project files.
- For Thinklabs, phonocardiography display for analysis, for use with their electronic stethoscopes.
- For Audiotouch, simplified editing with reduced menus and dialogs, auto-save.
vaughan at audacityteam dot org