|The 'What is That?' audacity web page is an interactive help page. It ALSO can be used to generate images and templates for the manual.
To update data, enter it in this wiki, using these pages:
- WIT Audacity Menus - You have a choice between editing the menus directly in wiki, or going to Audacity and using GetInfo to get the current menu information.
- WIT Audacity Tooltips - The short descriptions are used as tooltips. The long descriptions are used as descriptions in the auto generated tables. If a long description starts with '+' that's a shorthand for saying it starts with the short description.
- WIT Audacity Extra Shortcuts - These are the optional extra shortcuts.
To get into editor mode on WIT,
- Go to WIT using Chrome browser, and hold down shift and press the button at top right.
- Tick 'Enable annotation-capture mode'
Now click about on the menus in the image of Audacity to get to the menu you want, and then clickto download it. If you want all menu images at once, click .
Other buttons generate the tables and templates. The downloaded results will all appear in your Chrome download folder.