This page is for finalising text that appears in Audacity. If you want to edit this page, you should be subscribing to Audacity-devel to properly understand how to use this page.
This is a companion list to the Release Checklist
This is a companion list to the Documentation Checklist
- Tweak all wording of built-in 'innertext:' help in file HelpText.cpp, including:
- [GA] adding some help text for export
- [GA] add text to 'inertext:recording' page about enabling monitoring.
- In inner text for unsupported file format, remove reference to FLAC being unsupported.
- [RA] Update the to distinguish between 1.3 and 1.2. In particular, remove reference to 1.3 importing multiple files from command line into the same Project, unless fixed before release (See Aim to for details).
- Release note for loss of second imported track in Project after crash or loss of entire Project if second track is edited. Unless this is fixed before release.
"Start and stop must be postive and greater than 0"
"Start and stop must be greater than 0"
Latency Shift Dialog
"Latency setting has caused the recorded audio to be hidden before zero.\n I have brought it back to start at zero.\nYou may have to use the Time Shift Tool (<---> or F5) to drag the track to the right place."), _("Latency problem"), wxOK);
'I' to 'Audacity'.
Comments: Whatever we decide, we should be consistent throughout Audacity. My vote is 'Audacity' not 'I' in all such cases. James 02:09, 27 September 2007 (PDT)