- This was originally a P3 Linux issue that after importing using (SHIFT+CTRL+I), Space did not play the imported track.
- It was also noted in the bug comments that on Mac and Linux, focus did not always return where it was after opening a dialog, but did on Windows.
- This bug was fixed for a while, except for the Mac/Linux focus issue as above.
- Then it was discovered on Linux that if the new "Importing Uncompressed Audio Files" dialog appeared, the imported WAV/AIFF could not be played using Space. This problem is (mostly) repeatable and is now at bug 370 (Linux-only P3).
- This bug (294) is now demoted to P5 for the Mac/Linux issues where focus does not return to the original place after opening a dialog. We want this to happen for platform consistency.
- We know which Mac dialogs result in focus not returning where it was. We may need discussion about Linux although it is believed most dialogs cause focus to move back to TrackPanel.