We have an upcoming Audacity 2.3.0 release, and would like feedback on it.
- It has improved electron microscopy feature for really detailed work
- We also fixed a number of bugs the most serious of which was the infamous Save-Us bug.
We'd like confirmation that Audacity runs well on all three platforms - Windows, Linux, Mac and feedback on the improved zooming.
- Link for 2.3.0 release preview
- Use the above link for Linux too. however if you are interested in trying out an AppImage compiled for Linux, then give AppImage Variant a try out. Feedback to mailto:[email protected] and mailto:[email protected]
ALSO: We have made a draft pdf version of the manual. Is it any use to anyone? Is it worth continuing with that experiment?
- Matthew S (interest in zoom toggle, click removal, spectrograms)
- Jacob H (Trim-Tool bugfix, ISSE, Vzoom, Vplay-at-speed, NRparams, spectral-eraser, multi-core)
- Ken Weatherley (Larger position meter)
- Richard "spacefish" (Change speed, Scripting)
- Robert H (Automation, accessibility)
- Cliff S (interest in everything new)
- Peter S (interest in everything new, especially how easy/hard it is to use and how well documented it is)
Ideas? Want to Contact Us?
Didn't find what you were looking for? Here are various ways to contact us.