Release Notes 1.3.3
Audacity 1.3.3 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux was current from 18 May 2007 to 12 November 2007 for Windows and Linux (to 07 May 2008 for Mac OS X)
- Import of audio from QuickTime (mov, aac, m4a) files now supported on OSX.
- Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) wave files can now be imported.
- Metadata can be added to OGG files.
- Improved Export option selection.
- Additional export options added to MP3 and FLAC file formats.
- Command line exporter now supported on Windows and OSX.
- Responsiveness improved.
- Several enhancements added.
- Batch support added.
New Auto Duck effect
Added previewing to AudioUnit effects
Much improved Noise Removal effect
Effects previewing can now be cancelled.
New DTMF Tone Generator effect
Additional options available in Noise effect.
Improved the Tone Generation effects.
New built-in screen capture utility
Major speed improvement in Spectrogram rendering
Increased support for drag and drop on OSX.
Support added for building against wxWidgets 2.8.x.
Can now open multiple Audacity Projects at once from Explorer on Windows.
Improved main window sliders.
New support for snapping while selecting and sliding
Improved track focus handling and visual feedback.
Speed improvements and handling of resizing/zooming in tracks
Spectrum view can now be zoomed.
New internal file cache to improve handling of project files over networks
Many improvements to language specific translations
Numerous stability improvements